Are you looking for individual one to one, family or small group private tuition/events? These sessions will allow you to develop specific areas of your practice, or begin to establish a practice if you are new to yoga. This offers the space and time to ask me questions, and learn how to adapt practices to best suit your needs, working at your own pace.
I am able to offer personalised sessions at your home, work, or any local convenient to you. This could be one session, or a series of sessions at a time that suits you.
Below are some of the sessions I offer. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss your specific needs.
Pre- and Post- Natal Yoga, Baby Yoga, Baby Massage and Family Yoga
- You are pregnant, but find it hard to make a regular pre-natal class, and would like to establish a safe home yoga practice instead.
- You have a baby and would like to learn baby yoga and massage techniques, individually or with a small group of mummy/daddy friends.
- You would like to develop a post-natal yoga practice to re-gain strength in your pelvic floor and core, and support recovery in the case of Diastasis Recti (separated abdominals) and prolonged lower back pain.
- You would like to practice yoga as a family, spending quality time together, in your own home.
Yoga for Illness, Injury or Specific Disability/Condition.
- You have, or your child has, a specific condition such as dyspraxia, hypermobility, or arthritis, which means you would be more comfortable meeting for an individual session to discuss your needs a little more, before attending a bigger class.
- You would like to develop a yoga practice to support recovery from a previous injury, such as lower back pain or sciatica.
- Your child is experiencing ADHD, stress, low self-esteem and confidence, or is finding it hard to relax and sleep at night.
Yoga Beginner or Self-Practice Development
- You are new to yoga, or perhaps not as confident to practice outside of a class without guidance and you are looking to establish a home practice that would fit around your commitments.
- You would like to work on specific postures, such as handstands and inversions, or deepen your understanding of certain styles of yoga, such as Hatha, Yin or Ashtanga.
Schools, Organisations, Private Events and Parties
- You are looking for a unique and special Children’s Yoga party for your child.
- You are a school that is interested in having a series of yoga and mindfulness classes during your P.E or P.P.A slots during the school day, or you are interested in starting an after-school yoga club.
- You are an organisation that is interested in having yoga and mindfulness for your employees as part of a wellbeing event, or regular lunchtime/afterwork class.